Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Shells Are What's Left When Something Dies

As we were watching an old Netflix movie on TV,  my 26 yearly son Nate walked into the room and said, "I remember when you just popped in a tape or a DVD and then you sat back and WATCHED it!"

If it were "remember when", then I wouldn't be writing this; wouldn't be able to send letters and photos all around the earth in an instant--unless it's a video longer than 10 seconds long, in which case I would have to download it onto YouTube and email the link to everyone.

The photo is from my visit to Maryland during December 2015.  Old, empty phone stations.  Useless unless you count the memories it brings to those of us old enough to remember them when there were phones in them.

Late in the day photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment